||HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS & DUE DATES
|Home Reading Log
||Read for a minimum of 30 minutes each night. Complete a reading log entry. Include the following:
[If you are reading a nonfiction book such as your social studies textbook, click here for some instructions.]
- full title
- 3 main events (note form will be fine)
- 1 reflection
Due Date: the next school day
Looking for a book? Try using the school library's online book search system!
- Complete Jump Math 7.1 pages 53 and 54.
- Complete Jump Math 6.1 pages 103 (#1, 2def, 3"show your work") and 105 (#2, 3"syw", and 4"syw").
- Complete both sides of "Division and Multiplication Practice #6."
Due Date: Thursday, December 14th
- Complete your corrections (if any).
|French||Alert! You will have a quiz on Friday, December 15th.|
||Book Report Essay for Dust
Complete both sides of the brainstorming sheet.
Click here for a list of characters and other information.
Due Date: Friday, December 15th
Due Date: (Tentatively) Friday, December 15th
||P. E. classes are on Mondays and Tuesdays. Students are to bring or wear appropriate gym gear.
|Graham Bruce 2017 Christmas Concert
||Please try to bring a flashlight to class ASAP. You will be using them for your performance. I