||HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS & DUE DATES
|Peer 2 Peer Conference at Collingwood||BE IN CLASS BY 8:30 A.M.!|
||Make sure you have a novel in class for Silent Reading everyday.
|Home Reading Log
||Read for a minimum of 30 minutes each night. Complete a reading log entry in your notebook. Include the following:
[If you are reading a nonfiction book such as your social studies textbook, click here for some instructions.]
- name and date (right hand side)
- Book Title (add "Written by AUTHOR" the first time)
- 3 detailed important events
- note form is fine
- choose one of the following:
- The part when (event) reminds me of the time when (your personal experience).
- I predict that (event) because (evidence or reasonable explanation).
- I felt (emotion) when (event) because (reason).
- use a different type of reflection each time
Use a ruler and draw a line across the page when you finish your home reading log entry.
Due Date: the next school day
Looking for a book? Try using the school library's online book search system!
Date: Friday, April 26th
- Complete your homework corrections (if any).
- Complete Jump Math 7.2 pages 11 and 12 (#2 to 5).
- Correct your pop quiz.
- Complete "Repeating Decimals Review #2."
||For each of the listed words:
Due Date: Tuesday, April 30th
- Write the word in your notebook and underline it.
- Identify what kind of word it is (e.g. noun, verb, adjective, or adverb).
- Give the definition in note form. Try to use your own words.
- Use the word in a meaningful sentence with clues to show what it means.
||The Earth's Crust
Earth's Crust Project
Work on your project with your partners. Don't forget to keep a record of all of your print and online sources so that you can put them into your bibliography!
- Poster Project and Evaluation/Reflection Form: TBA
- Presentation: TBA
|Baby Photos [optional]
||We would like to have a baby photo for each of you for use in our year-end grad video and in our class yearbook. In the photo, your age can range from 0 to 5 years of age.
You can email the photo, bring it in on a USB flash drive, or bring a paper copy. If you bring a paper copy, it will be scanned and the original returned to you.
Please submit it before June!