Updated: April 22
||HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS & DUE DATES
|Take the Wordle challenge once a day!
Here are other games to challenge and exercise your brain!
||Do you need to use Office 365? Go to https://office365.vsb.bc.ca for access.
||Make sure you have a novel in class for Silent Reading everyday.
|| For each of the listed words:
- Write the word in your notebook and underline it.
- Identify what kind of word it is (e.g. noun, verb, adjective, or adverb).
- Give the definition in note form. Try to use your own words.
- Use the word in a meaningful sentence with clues to show what it means.
Due Date: Friday, June 24th
Here is our cumulative list of vocabulary words.
||Chapter 9 - Rome: Citizens and Slaves
Alert! You will have your chapter 9 quiz on acnient Rome on Friday, June 24th
Ancient Worlds Project
Due Date M
- Do research for your project.
- Try to get your research done by Wednesday, June 8th.
onday, June 20th Friday, June 24th [Note: The grad art project has higher priority.]
- Aim to complete your grad art picture by Wednesday, June 22nd.
Posted: Wednesday, June 22nd at 6:30 p.m.