||HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS & DUE DATES
|Home Reading Log
Due Date: Mondays by 3:00 p.m.
- If possible, correct Practice with Integers #6 and email it to me by about 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 28th. Include Corrections Integers 6 in the subject line.
- Complete Practice with Integers #7.
- Use Prodigy for 15 to 20 minutes each day until Saturday, May 30th for your integers assignment. (Just keep "playing" as usual until it stops giving your integer questions!)
- Here are some horizontal and vertical number lines using integers for you to use as visual aids if you like.
- Due Date: Email Integers #7 to me by about 9:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29th. Include Integers 7 in the subject line.
|Monthly News Reading Worksheet
||Complete the worksheet for "Beyond Meat or Real Meat?"
You can download one of the following options:
Due Date: Email the worksheet to me by about 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29th. Include Beyond Meat in the subject line.
|Language Arts / Health
||Write about your thoughts, concerns, questions, and hopes regarding the reopening of schools. Click here for more details.
Due Date: Email the assignment to me by about
3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27th (Now overdue). Include Schooling in the subject line.
- Here are the possible topics for your June Ancient Civilizations project. Please email your TOP 3 choices to me by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 31st. Be sure to do the following:
- Give the civilization.
- Give the topic from that civilization.
- Rank them, #1 being your first choice.
- Here is the project outline sheet.
- Your June Ancient Civilizations project will be due by 9 p.m. on Thursday, June 12th.
||Click on any of the following to see past sponge activities.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all classes will be closed until further notice. Please refer to the VSB website for information and updates.
- There are optional educational resources available on the class home page.
- For accurate information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please use reputable and reliable news sources.
- Remeber, you are not alone. We are all in this together.
- Be safe. Be strong. Be positive.