|Peer 2 Peer Conference
||The conference will take place on Friday, April 26th.
*Be in class by 8:30 a.m.!
|Windermere BBQ Invitation
||Bring your forms back to class by Tuesday, April 30th whether you will be attending or not.
- Friday, April 26th: Peer 2 Peer Conference
- Monday, April 29th: Pro-D Day (no classes for students)
- Friday, May 17th: Pro-D Day (no classes for students)
- Monday, May 20th: Victoria Day (no classes for students)
- Thursday, June 20th: Grade 7 Grad
- Tuesday, June 25th: Grade 7 Trip to Playland
|Grade 7 Badminton Team
||Tournament Players: Bring your fee and consent form ASAP.
The tournament will take place on Tuesday, April 30th.
Regular practices will now take place on Tuesdays (8:00 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.) and Thurdays (12:25 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.).
Optional practices will take place on Fridays (8:00 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.).
|Baby Photos [optional]
||We would like to have a baby photo for each of you for use in our year-end grad video and in our class yearbook. In the photo, your age can range from 0 to 5 years of age.
You can email the photo, bring it in on a USB flash drive, or bring a paper copy. If you bring a paper copy, it will be scanned and the original returned to you.
Please submit it before June!
|Gifted Challenge Summer Programs
||Gifted Challenge Summer Program
Gifted Challenge Summer Course Information
Updated: Thursday, April 25th at 5:10 p.m.