- Monday, December 10th: Science Alive CANCODE workshop
- Friday, December 14th: Report Cards go home!
- Monday, December 17th: School-wide field trip to see "The Grinch"
- Wednesday, December 19th: Winter Concert at 1:15 p.m.
- Friday, December 21st: Last day of school before the Christmas Break
- Monday, January 7th: School reopens
|School-Wide Field Trip to See "The Grinch"||The whole school will be going to see "The Grinch" at the theatre in Metrotown on Monday, December 17th. Please return the permission form and $10 to class by Monday, December 10th.|
Thank you to our wonderful PAC for helping us to reduce the cost of this trip!
|PAC Purdy's Chocolates Fundraiser
||If you wish to order any chocolates from Purdy's Chocolates, please return the order form and money to class by Friday, December 7th.
The money raised by the PAC goes towards spors equipment, school buses, class funds, and other activites that benefit all Bruce students.
Thank you for your support!
|What's My Catchment School?
||Use the following VSB link to find out your catchment school.
School (Catchment) Locator
|Applying for Grade 8 September 2019 Mini School Programs
- Register online for the District Cognitive Skills test - Oct. 26 to Nov. 8, 2018
- Test date and time - Nov. 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Application to programs deadline - Dec. 20, 2018 by 3:00 p.m. at the high school
Updated: Thursday, December 6th at 4:00 p.m.